Automatic Vertical Cabinet Doors
StorageMotion offers several different types of automatic drive mechanisms for vertical lifting doors or panels. We create CUSTOM drive systems for doors that are flush with there surroundings when closed. These doors tilt back and slide up and behind the above fixed panel as they open. They have a magnificent effect as they tilt and move to create virtually any opening that you need. We also offer CUSTOM drive systems for doors that just go straight up and down and are framed by there surroundings. In addition we offer multiple panel doors that are available as complete working protoypes with example doors that arrive fully assembled. You can disassmble the prototype as necessary and add your own doors to the working assembly.
All of our systems move doors quietly, smoothly and with just a push of a button and unlike regular cabinet doors our doors are hidden and completely out of the way when raised.
Automatic door lift / Panel lift Features
1) Single panel or multi panel door systems are available. Multi panel system allow for smaller door storage area for when the doors are open.
2) We offer flush mount (tilt back) doors that move up and behind a fixed panel AND we offer doors that just go straight up and down
3) Our custom door systems span up to 8 feet and lift up to 200 pounds.
4) We have direct maintained switch, remote control, wireless wall switches or integration with TV remote available. 120V or 240V motors
5) Available as drive system only or as full working prototype with example doors.
6 ) Great for wet bars , boardrooms ,hiding collections , TV concealment, security, Pantry, Master closet and anywhere regular cabinet doors are in the way. We even have a design for disappearing artwork.
We offer all types of custom systems but the most requested system is the Single Panel Flush Mount Door. It typically has the following specs.
See the following high level drawings for an example of this system.
Drawings for different door types
Need quote , pricing or additional information?
CALL OR SEND EMAIL -- Please include door size, wieght, door opening dimension and door type
View this video of dual automatic doors driven by our drive system.
View this video of a three panel automatic cabinet door.
View this video of a single panel door for a TV.